LUMEL LED Digital Multi-Function Panel Meters Input DC, for measurements of DC Voltages, DC Currents or Temperature with PD14 Programmable, 2 OC outputs and Red+Green+Orange Display - N20
Note: Image for illustrative purpose only, original product will be delivered as per your order specification on the item description, please refer technical data sheet for more information about the product.
PARAMETERS MEASURED : CURRENT
PARAMETERS MEASURED : VOLTAGE
PARAMETERS MEASURED : TEMPERATURE
TYPE : 5 LED Digit
DISPLAY : DIGITAL
IP RATING : IP65
Lead Time : 3 - 4 Weeks
VIEW MORE PRODUCT DETAILS
Customers Also Viewed
The N20 meter is a digital programmable panel instrument destined for measurements of d.c. voltages, d.c. currents or temperature. The readout display is a LED display which enables the exposition of results in red, green or orange colour.
- d.c. current: 0/4...20mA; 20mA
- d.c. voltage: 0...60mV; 0...10V;10V
- temperature: Pt100, J, K
- 2 alarm outputs of OC type (4 types of alarms)signaled by highlight of the alarm index,
- protection level ensured by the housing: IP65,
- readout field: 5 three-colour LED displays of 14 mmheight,
- highlighted measuring units,
- supply: 85...253 V a.c./d.c. or 20...40 V a.c./d.c.
- overall dimensions: 96 x 48 x 64 mm.
- display colour, individually in three intervals,
- thresholds of displayed overflows,
- display precision of the result (decimal point),
- highlight of the unit,
- kind of the measured signal a.c. or a.c. + d.c. (True RMS),
- averaging time of the measurement,
- recounting of indications (individual characteristic),
- two alarms of OC type operating in six working modes.
For the configuration of the N20 is destined free eCon software. The meter must be connected with the PC computer through aPD14 programmer.
Parameters which can be reprogrammed are as follows: