LUMEL LED Digital 3-Phase Power Network Meter with RS-485 Interface, Ethernet and Internet N14
Note: Image for illustrative purpose only, original product will be delivered as per your order specification on the item description, please refer technical data sheet for more information about the product.
PARAMETERS MEASURED : POWER & ENERGY
TYPE : DIGITAL
DISPLAY TYPE : LED
HS Code :
Lead Time : 3 - 4 Weeks
VIEW MORE PRODUCT DETAILS
Customers Also Viewed
The N14 meter is a programmable digital panel instrument destined for the measurement of 3-phase, 3 or 4-wire power network parameters, in balanced or unbalanced systems.
- Measurement of power network parameters in 3 or 4-wirebalanced or unbalanced systems.
- Tetraquadranti c measurement of power and energy (P+, P-, QL, QC).
- Indications taking into consideration values of programmed ratios.
- Measurement of 15-minutes mean power.
- Digital transmission to the Master system through the RS-485 interface(MODBUS).
- Con?gurable alarm output and current and voltage ratios.
- Programmable parameters using pushbuttons or through theRS-485 interface using the free eCon program.
- Impulse output of OC type for the retransmission of 3-phase activeenergy.
- Battery support of con?guration data and state of watt -hour
- meters at supply decays.
- Detection and signaling of incorrect phase sequence.
- Measured value:
- RMS voltage and current,
- active, reactive and apparent power,
- active, reactive and apparent energy,
- power factors,
- mean active power ( e.g. 15-min mean power).
- Kind of outputs: RS-485 with MODBUS protocol
- alarm relay
- impulse OC
- Communication in network:
- RS-485 interface,
- ETHERNET (through PD8),
- INTERNET (through SM61)